ELECTRIC PUMPS FOR SALE
HIGHWAY 98 EXPANSION PROJECT IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FL
Congratulations to Nick Ittner on his $125K+ sell of two 8″ Silent Engine Rotary Wellpoint Pumps. These two pumps will be used on the Highway 98 Expansion project. Work has begun in making new retention ponds and relocating utilities with the actual road work with lane closures beginning June/July. This is a $4 million road expansion for Santa Rosa County, FL.
PUMP OF THE MONTH
SUCTION LIFT PUMPS
Holland Suction Lift Pumps feature our unique priming system include a 50 cfm diaphragm vacuum pump.
Our major competitors use a 15cfm compressor pump.
Holland Suction Lift Pumps are designed to help you finish your job faster by having better, more reliable components. For example, our priming system has 3x the prime of our leading competitors and is unlikely to clog. Holland Pumps have tungsten vs. carbide seals and standard viton elastomers to make them resistant to abrasion and heat.
Holland’s broad range of pumps makes it likely we will have a pump that is ideally suited to your application. Holland’s pumps are typically applied to construction dewatering, jetting wellpoints, sewer bypass, irrigation, sludge transfer, pumping slurries such as bentonite, dewatering quarries, gravel washing, and mining.
- Early Prime – Our pump reprimes from a snore quickly while the water in the ditch is only a few inches deep vs. many inches deep for our competitors. That’s because our pump has 3x the priming power. In fact, it has enough priming power for wellpointing.
- Forgiving Prime – a small leak on the suction side will not keep our pump from priming. If you have spent hours trying to get competitor pumps to prime, you will find ours a breath of fresh air.
- Reliable Prime – Our system is simple with few parts. As a result it’s reliable, easy to maintain and repair.
- Eco Prime – No oil from the compressor or pump overflow to contaminate the job site.
- Proven Prime – our pump has an excellent track record.
- Run Dry – Our oil immersed mechanical seal permits indefinite dry running.
- Finish Faster! That’s the result of having reliable priming and steady no breakdown pumping. Finishing your job Faster will save you money on fuel, equipment and crew.
- Auto Start and Stop
- Automatic engine oiler
- TwinPrime for 100 cfm capacity. Great for wellpointing
- Hans Pumps Monitoring System
- Stainless Steel impeller
- Road or site trailer
- SuperSilenced version to 62db @ 23 ft